WHO WE ARE
Pipeline Products and Project Services Limited (3PSL) was incorporated in 2012 with RC No 1015231 and restructured in 2015. We have evolved as an upcoming indigenous, independent oilfield service company desirous of taking advantage of the Nigeria content dream of growing in-country capacity for upstream projects.
Our head office is located in Lagos, supported by an office in Port Harcourt and an international office in the United Kingdom.
Our core services include |Procurement Services| Construction & Installation services| Process & Pipeline Services | Project Management |
To achieve a leading role in our core services, we have developed collaborations with reputable international and local technical partners with proven track records. These strategic collaborations have positioned us to deliver small-to large size capital projects.
Certifications & Industry Affiliations:
We have relevant permits from Department of Petroleum Resources, NIPEX NJQS, and Nigeria Content Development Monitoring Board (NCDMB).
Key Contributors To our Effectiveness
- Dedicated supply chain team and project managers.
- Strong financial backing with competitive lines of credits from both international and Nigerian financial institutions.
- Direct and extensive experience in supporting upstream projects in Nigeria.
- Wide experience of international and commercial procedures.
In line with the Federal government policy on Local Content, we are demonstrating our commitment in growing in-country capacity as:
- 3PSL in association with our oversea technical partner plan to build a fabrication yard along Owerri Port Harcourt road for the fabrication of various pipeline equipment. Projected start-date 2023.
- In association with oversea approved mills is now stockholding various OCTG casing and tubings at our PH base facility to support oil and gas drilling campaigns.
- Continuous investment in training of local personnel and ISO Certification of our management system.
- Investment in ownership of heavy duty construction equipment and support infrastructure.